edited August 2017 in ORK Support
@gamingislove

I'm trying to figure out how to configure the canvas generated by ORK under the DoNotDestroyOnLoad hierarchy. The render mode defaults to Screen Space - Overlay and I need it to be World Space instead. Is there a way to change this? I added a picture to show what I mean. The left side is a canvas I have in my scene with UI elements inside, the right side is the canvas ORK generates under the DoNotDestroyOnLoad hierarchy where UI elements also spawn but with the other render mode.

i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/superarankstrider/ORK_zpsyayg4lep.png

EDIT: I found a resolution; just changed all my textures to have 100 PPU and dropped the world space renderer and things evened out.
Post edited by superschure on
  • Since the canvas is attached to a regular game object, you can simply get it through searching for the object by name or for the canvas component, e.g.:
    Canvas canvas = GameObject.FindObjectOfType<Canvas>();
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!