Hi, this is probably the most stupid question, but I cannot find any straight reason for this:

- When I'm in phase battle, I can only deploy 3 combatants to the battle grid. Even when my combatant group has 4 combatants in it.

Is this a limitation in the free evaluation version of ORK, or am I missing something else here?
  • You can set that in Game > Game Settings in the Player/Group Settings. The Battle Group Size controls the initial size of the battle group, the event system can be used to change the maximum allowed size in-game (Change Max Battle Group node).

There's no real limit to how many combatants can be part of the battle group, i.e. you could set it to 1000 if you'd want that many combatants in battle :)
    Also, other combatant groups (i.e. non-player groups) are not limited by the battle group size.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, seems to work like a charm. Didn't realize too look from the Game settings :)
  • edited February 2018
    I had the same question, thanks for the tip. Not too obvious way to increase max battle group size compared to ORK1.
    Post edited by Griever on