edited October 2017 in ORK Support
Hi just wondering if anybody has got the Mark new content to work?

I know I’m probably missing an option somewhere but I have been testing with logs and quests and non are being flagged as new.

So in the menus>menu screens I have created a logs menu item.

Then on the type box settings I have ticked the mark new logs check box.

Under the new log content layout I have changed the content type to custom and and changed it. But all new logs show as the default text not the edited one I created under new log content layout

Is there another option else where I am missing?

Thanks

Jon
Post edited by jonjaydee on
  • Did you turn on marking new content in Inventory > Inventory Settings in the Mark New Content settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks Gil, I knew it would be something I was missing. I wanted it for logs and quests so didn’t think of looking in inventory. Lol
  • Yeah, I opted for one centralized setting where all of the new content settings are combined rather than having it spread out across each individual feature :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, now I’ve found it it makes sense it was just finding it that caused me a problem :) it’s a great addition.