The virtual screen size is set to 1280x800 (I'm using the demo).

The content box is working it's set as follows:

The name box is setup as follows, and shows correctly in the GUI editor:

But in game, it's way out in left field:

Obviously I'm doing something wrong. But I can't imagine what it is.
  • edited October 2017
    Hm, yeah, that's weird - will investigate. Are you using legacy GUI or new UI?

Anyway, since your name box should be bound to the content box, you can use the Relative Bounds option to anchor the name box to the content box. E.g. the Lower Center of the name box to the Upper Center (relative to setting) of the content box.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm using the new ui. Actually, all I did was take the sample (new ui) prefabs, and swap out the images, and tried to align them. No hurry though, I switched to relative and it's much easier to line things up.
  • edited October 2017
    Hm, yeah ... there's an issue when using the new UI without relative bounds. Will fix that in the next update :)

Edit: Should be fixed in the next update.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!