Hello guys, Trying to create a shop buy/sell Gui box(using new unity ui). But the buttons doesn't call any event. When i remove the button prefab and leave only text, it seems to work. Do i need to add button onClick listener and add an event to the button prefab. Am some how confuse, if i need to assign event through button onClick, how do i do this for the three different buttons(buy, sell and exit), since am using only one choice button prefab
  • Well, your prefab needs a Button component on it (which also defines how the button looks when being selected, etc.), ORK will tack into it, so you don't have to set up events on it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2017
    @gamingislove thanks . It does have a button script component. Sorry, i just discovered i didn't remove the canvas, that was holding my button, when i was setting the size. It has been solved
    Post edited by henkesky1 on