Hi,

I have trouble setting multiple choice in Active Time Battles.
I want the player or enemy to pick up some abilities and then they execute in sequence one after another (like self composed combo) and consume parts of timebar.
Everything works to the moment where player need to select ability. But after selecting first one its executed and You have to wait to fill the timebar again. I can’t select multiple ones.
I have selected all options in multiple choice section i Active Time Battles menu.
Abilities have unchecked End Turn checkbox.
I dont know how multiple choice would look like. Is this as seperate menu or ability select list shows again after selecting first one ?
Can you give me some hints or Tutorial to setup this battle system with multiple choice?
  • Try the following setup:
    - enable Use Multi Choice
    - enable Use All Actions
    - set Use Actions to End Turn

Now the actions will only be fired when the combatant ends the turn, e.g. for the player, you'll have to add an End type battle menu item.
    The other selections for Use Actions will automatically fire the actions when the timebar reached the action border or maximum timebar.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!