When choosing a target, my group-targeting abilities show the name of an individual combatant in the targeted group, instead of something like "All Enemies" or "All Allies".
I'm using the turn-based battle system.

example: The player is targeting two enemies. Rather than showing the name ("Stoic") of one of the targeted enemies, I want it to read "All enemies".image

Thank you.
  • The all target texts are defined in Battle System > Battle Texts. If your ability is set to target range Group it should use those texts.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2017
    I was trying to rely solely on the Target Information Dialogue. The All Enemies text seems to be reserved for the Target Menu (Battle Settings > Target Settings >Target Selection >Target Menu).

Ultimately, I've resolved to continue using the Target Information Dialogue, and just use a Separation Text of " & ".
    Post edited by Mason on
  • Oh, yeah, there's no 'all targets' text here, since the target information dialogue lists all targets separately.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!