edited November 2017 in ORK Support
UPDATE 2: I had turned on anti-aliasing in my quality settings, and I *also* had Temporal anti-aliasing set up as part of my post-processing profile. Confronted with this conundrum, Unity chooses to make the entire screen black. This had nothing at all to do with ORK.

Marked as solved!

-----

UPDATE: Something has gotten horked up in my post-processing profile, so this has nothing to do with ORK, I don't think. Not sure why a profile would result in a completely black screen, but I'm still messing with it.

-----

I had an existing scene changer, which had previously been working just fine, but as of now it no longer fades in after changing the scene.

I can see (after pausing) that I'm in the right scene, and that the camera is in the right place. What I'm trying to figure out is where my error might be. I even created a brand new scene changer, leaving everything with the default values, and it has the same behavior.

What actually is "fading"? Is it a component on the camera or... what? I don't see any obvious problems.

I'll keep fiddling with it, but any advice or suggestions would be really appreciated!

jim
Post edited by chainsawpenguin on