Whenever I import ORK Framework in any Unity Project, I keep getting this Error.It goes away in Play mode though.Is this Normal Behavior?

Console Log:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.SaveEditorSettings ()
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnDestroy ()
UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String[], Int32)
  • What's your Unity version?

The error isn't normal, but doesn't harm your data. It's only used to store your current position in the editor (i.e. which section/sub-section you've currently opened). Someone else reported the same error when having ORK docked and pressing play - when/where are you getting this error?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Yes! I do dock the ORK Editor. The Unity Version is 2017.2.0f3 Personal Edition.
    But The error seems to go away when pressing play.And Yes! I don't get the error when the ORK editor is not docked.
  • Hm, like with the other person, I don't really get the error on my end. Anyway, I'll add some changes in the next update to catch any of these errors :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm getting this error as well. It's only popping up when I Maximize something though. Any suggestions to get around it?

I'm on Unity 2017.2.0f3 Personal Edition, going through the Tutorial.

Thanks in advance!
  • The next update should catch any potential issue here, although it's not happening on my end.