edited April 2014 in ORK Support
im using frogames warrior and commoners and the textures arent showing when i equip that part of armor i can set the 5 texture on the character manuely with out a problem i even set up the equipment viewer on each part of the body but still not working its works fine on my other character i was using but that one was the whole body texture not parts does the viewer material only work with full texture that effect the whole body
  • As long as the viewer is placed on the same child object as a renderer, it should be able to change the renderer's material.
    Otherwise I'd need a small test project to look into it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok yeah ive been trying to get it show but no luck it works fine with my other model that uses the one texture for the whole model but ill send you a test project with the warrior model and textures to try it out
  • Beside the fact that you didn't place the equipment viewers on the child object with the renderer, you're correct - changing the material of a renderer using multiple materials doesn't work currently :)

The next update will allow defining the path to a different renderer and use indexed materials (i.e. you can optionally define the index of the material that will be changed by the viewer).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!