Hello, everyone. I have some strange issue with use of ability target requirements. Here's a deal. I have an ability, which allows player to attack enemies with specific value of object game variable. Here's a screenshot. image As you may see, on the left side of the screenshot are ability settings, and requirement for target to have value of 'p2' variable equal '2'. On the right screen are enemy with attached Object Variable Component and 'p2' value is '2' as it should. But i can't chose this enemy as a target. If i delete the requirement all works just fine. Any ideas where a problem is?
  • edited December 2017
    Seems to be a bug - will be fixed in the next update.

Edit: For now it works if you set up the object variables in the combatant's settings, not as a component on the prefab.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, i see. With using of the object variables from combatant's settings all works just fine. Thx you for help and awesome asset!