edited November 2013 in ORK Support
I have two questions on save games:

1. Where are the files stored?

2. When I go to load a save game, I noticed Area -1 Not found in the description of the save game. When I load the save game, the game isn't playable. Half the screen is black and in first person mode, all I can do is look up and down. I think my file is bad due to not having any areas setup. Any ideas?
  • 1) The file location depends on the OS you're playing on, and if you're saving to PlayerPrefs or File (whic is using the persistent data path).
    E.g. In Windows 7, the PlayerPrefs save to the registry and the file into a folder in the user's AppData.

2) The missing areas shouldn't cause problems - but if you've changed things in your system (e.g. added/removed status values) and try using old save games, this can cause problems.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I found the saved game files. I was looking for an ORK folder :)

I also fixed the issue I was having. I needed to adjust some alpha settings. I can save and load without any issues now.
  • I guess you've updated from an older beta, before the color fade update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!