Hi all,

I think I'm missing something really obvious here but I can't find the causeimage. I am making a 2D RPG with real time battles only. I have a combatant spawning fine in the world, however, they spawn dead. Their health is at max, they are spawning in a RT Battle area, I have set their stats etc. I have tried removing the damage zone and even the 2D box colliders to rule out any possible damage happening when they spawn. It just seems like they are spawning with the flag of dead!

I am using the latest version of ORK and Unity(2018.1.3f1). I didn't get this before upgrading. Please help, thanks.

Tony.
  • I found the problem. As part of the game design I set death on minimum for an energy status value. I then set no status development for the enemies but I didn't set their minimums high enough, so when they spawned they died haha!
  • Yeah, that sometimes happens to me too, always set the death causing stats to something for non-status development combatants :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!