Hi guys,

Probably a stupid question, I implemented the Save Game menu and tested it. Now when I build the game my save comes with it. Where can I clear those saves? Also is there a way to allow the player to delete the saves? Thanks.

• Save games are stored depending on which save system you're using (e.g. file), your operating system and the company/product name you specified in Unity.

E.g. in Windows, they're stored in somewhere in the AppData folder in your user's folder.

Players currently can't delete save games in-game.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Perfect thank you.

Ah it's a shame the players cant delete their saves. Do you have any plans to include this feature in the future?

Again thank you for your help and quick response, it's much appreciated.

Best regards.
  • It's on my list, but I don't know when I'll come to that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • OK cool, good to know it's on the list. I'm sure that list is huge haha!