Add Use Axis to Camera Control Type Mouse->Rotation Setting.

Let Control Freak 2 virtual buttons support ORK custom camera rotation and zoom axes.

ORK2.17 Camera Control Type Mouse,The Control Freak 2 virtual button plugin is not supported by the camera rotation and zoom axes. Previously ORK2.16 was supported.

chuantu.biz/t6/349/1532793486x-1566688688.png
chuantu.biz/t6/349/1532793520x-1566688688.png
  • The Mouse camera control only uses mouse input, no input keys.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove,Then why is ork2.16 supported, ork2.17 does not support Control Freak 2?
  • I think you're mixing up the Top Down Border with the Mouse camera controls. The Mouse camera control never had input key settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamesislove,You didn't understand what I meant.
    I mean: in the version before ORK2.16, using the Control Freak 2 plugin, the mouse camera control is to support the virtual handle axis, ORK2.17 does not support the virtual handle axis of Control Freak 2! This may be ORK2.17 The code of the program is wrong!

chuantu.biz/t6/354/1533567739x-1404817724.png
    chuantu.biz/t6/354/1533567780x-1404817724.png
  • There has been no change to the Mouse camera controls in ORK 2.17.0 - it works the same as before. You can use input keys only for zooming (to support mouse wheel input), rotation has always been for mouse drag only and never had any input key setting.

If you want more control over this, either use the Top Down Border camera control or a custom control.
  • Hello, if ORK2.17.0 has no problem, then why ORK2.16.0 used to support the Control Freak 2 plugin virtual handle axis, but ORK2.17.0 is not working? What is going on?
  • I packaged the apk with ORK2.16 and ORK2.17 and sent it to your email contact@orkframework.com.
    Please take a look.
  • SK1SK1
    edited August 2018
    Hello,gamesislove, I reworked the ORK2.16 and ControlFreak2 projects and sent them to your email contact@orkframework.com. When you import ORK2.17.0, the zoomed mouse axis does not work.
    Please check it out.
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • Thanks for the test project, I was finally able to figure this out.

If a custom input key doesn't have the button function defined (i.e. only an axis function), the camera controls don't recognize the input. I'll change this behaviour in the next update (not requiring a custom button function).