Hi, none of the Camera settings (Base/Controls -> Game Controls -> Camera Controls) does work after I have swapped the 3D player combatant for a 2D player combatant with his own 2D character controller script. I have the script added with the Custom Controls tab, and that works fine. The player walks around But the Camera does not follow the player (even when he leaves the screen view), and just stays on his starting point.
I think that the Camera script are not able to follow an 2D player?

With kind regards, Jab
  • edited August 2018
    I fixed the problem with an extern script, by using GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("MainCamera"); So it works now. Without the use of the Custom Controls in ORK Framework.
    But I don't find that a professional solution. Is there no other way, it looks to me that there must be a solution in the framework it-selves?
    Post edited by starmies4 on
  • Yeah ... the built-in controls are pretty much very basic, for 3D controls and only there to get you started. For everything else you'll have to use custom controls.

ORK is an RPG framework, not a player/camera control framework :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!