Does ORK have a way to give feedback to the player when an Escape action fails?
  • edited December 2018
    Yes, in the battle event of the escape command - the Calculate step used to check if the escape was a success can optionally have a next slot for Missed. If the escape failed, the miss slot will be used next.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • " in the battle event of the escape command" Are you talking about the Escape battle end event like in the tutorial? The calculate node isn't available in battle end events
  • No, I'm talking about the battle event used to animate using escape in battle. The default escape animation (battle events) is set up in Battle System > Battle Settings in the Battle Animations settings. Each combatant can optionally override it to use a custom battle animation.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!