edited May 2019 in ORK Support
Hey! I just got my character's new IK/mechanim animations done and am ready to start testing them out. I remember that there was a section in the tutorial about mechanim, but I can't find it now.

In the following picture I am attempting to use the 3rd person with camera/flying from unity asset store as it controls exactly as I want for the game.

There are 2 problems.
1. The camera needs to point to the character to control. Since ORK spawns a clone instead of the original... Is there a way to target the clone? I thought about pausing the game and setting the target in-game. But I dont know if that will save.
2. As you can see in the image it comes with 3 scripts that control movement and other small details, such as moving in the direction of the camera. Is it possible to let these scripts run by disabling movement in Ork?
Post edited by Wrofir on
Miuratale : coming 2024
Miuratale
  • Did you already check out the custom player/camera controls how-to?

1) There's a script available in the how-to to do this for OOTII camera controller, but it can easily be adjusted to use your camera control as well.

2) Sure, as stated in the how-to, you can disable ORK's built-in controls by using the None control type. If ORK should manage disabling controls, you need to add some custom control settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!