Hi,
I'm new on ORK framework and learning about it.
I want to create the limit break systems ( like Final Fantasy ) but don't know if the current version of ORK framework support it or not ?

Is there any guide if I want to support Chrono Cross Techs system that allow multiple combatants perform limit break together
  • Limit breaks can be set up similar to regular magic abilities. Instead of MP (or whatever you use), you'd have a separate Consumable status value serving as your limit break meter. Whatever actions should fill the limit break meter need to change that status values, e.g. if an attack on an enemy should do that, your attack ability's User Changes would need to change that status value.
    Your limit break ability would use that status value as use cost.

While there's currently no built-in way to have multiple combatants perform an attack together, you can set that up using battle events that animate the ability. The event would need to get the other combatants (e.g. via Search Combatants or Select Combatant nodes) and use them however needed (e.g. playing animations, etc.).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your quick suggestions.