Hello! I've run into an issue with the Item Collector I'm hoping someone has encountered before.

I can get it to activate by mouse interaction and by entering or exiting trigger areas, but for some reason it doesn't register using the Accept key press. I confirmed that other ORK objects like save points and shop interactions work with the key press, but just not the Item Collector.

Since the trigger/colliders seem to be working, does anyone have any ideas about the keypress functionality? Hopefully I'm missing something simple!
  • Hm, yeah, seems like item collectors don't work using Key Press start type ... I'll investigate and fix this in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah ... bug found and fixed - will be in the next update :)
    I'll probably release a small update next week with some fixes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome, thank you so much!