edited June 2019 in ORK Support
Is it possible to resize the Ok button for dialogue boxes? If so, where do I go to change this option?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited June 2019
    If this Makinom you're asking about then change it in:
    Menu-> Gui Boxed-> General setting->Default Ok/Cancel Buttons-> Ok Setting.
    Or you can override it if you want to have difference OK size button in:
    Menu->GUI Boxed->'select your gui box'-> Override default setting-> Ok/Cancel Button.
    Post edited by Night on
  • In both ORK and Makinom, you can find the default settings for the ok/cancel buttons in the menu settings. Each GUI box can override them and use their own ok/cancel button settings :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2019
    Hmm, okay. But for some reason when I change the font size under Default Choice Header Settings, the size of the Ok button does not change.

EDIT: I'm using ORK Framework.
    Post edited by Dolorre on
  • That's due to changing the wrong setting - the Default Choice Header Settings are for header texts above choice buttons, so that's something totally different :)

You need to change the settings in Default Ok/Cancel Button Buttons.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, I finally found the font size for the ok button; it was hidden under a collapsed menu.