One more question. In a combatant spawner, after the death of a character, you can set a variable. And how to make that after the death of the character would work this variable and the character in the game would no longer appear?
  • I'd recommend using the Scene ID system instead of using variables. Each Battle component and Combatant Spawner can be set to Use Scene ID, which is automatically set after a battle finished, preventing the battle or combatant from appearing again.

The event system can be used to remove them, to make them appear again.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Honestly, I did not understand how to manage it. Is there any tutorial? or at least where to start what event to write and what to use in it?
  • edited July 2019
    I need the enemy to never appear after death. even after I enter this stage again
    Post edited by stassteam4 on
  • edited July 2019
    so I asked about the variable
    Post edited by stassteam4 on
  • I have already solved this problem. set variable and event despawn combatant
  • It's part of the game tutorials and pretty simple to do.

All you need to do is enable Use Scene ID and click on Get New Scene ID. ORK handles the rest.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!