Hi,

I don't exactly understand what caused that, but I just realized that, every time I play and then stop my Ork tutorial project, I get this error in the Unity Console:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ORKFramework.Behaviours.CombatantSpawner.OnDestroy () (at :0)

Since I don't have access to this code, I'd like to know if someone can help me debugging this.

I tried to open another project with the "official" finished version of the tutorial project, and I don't have that error. So it must be something I did, but I can't figure out what exactly... Any ideas?

Thanks!
  • Hm, that's strange - which Unity version are you using?
    Is the error only appearing when stopping the game, or also when changing scenes?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm using version 2018.4.0f1. It was appearing only when I stop the game in the editor. However, for no reason, this morning the error did not show... Weird.

Also, it appears that when I copy and paste text in ORK's text boxes, the text is kind of copied twice. Is that a known bug?
  • Not really a bug, just Unity's editor being somewhat slow when there are a lot of settings, which can lead to the text editor being really sluggish ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!