I'm working on a grid based tactical rpg at the moment and wanted to use abilities with turn cooldown. I want the ability that is in cooldown to show a number with the remaining number of turns till it can be used again so the player gets enough feedback and can plan their strategy. How can I do this?
  • I don't think this is currently available in battle menus - but you can display them in Tooltip HUDs and Combatant HUDs (for abilities in Shortcut HUD elements).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How would I do that? I can't find the option to display the turn countdown in those type of HUDs. Is there something in special I have to do? Can you tell me a little more about the steps? Sorry, I'm a little lost right now...
  • In Shortcut HUD elements, you can use the reuse time text codes (%r, %r1 and %r2) in content texts when using Own Slot Layouts.

Or set them up in the default layouts for shortcuts in Menus > Shortcut Settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!