edited May 2014 in ORK Support
Hi! ^^
How should i set immunity and weakness on a monster?
I got a bit confused about attack and defend attributes and elements, so i'm not sure what to change... Is it made in Combatant page?
For immunities, is it right to add in status effect settings every status i want the monster to be immune, and then set it on remove? (ex Poison - remove?)
For weakness, what should i set?
Thanks in advance :)
  • Exactly - status effect immunity is done by adding an effect in the combatant's Status Effect Settings with change set to Remove. Can also be done in classes, equipment and status effects :)

Weaknesses are a classic use of attributes - mostly Attack Attributes. They're set for an attack (e.g. an ability) and use the target's attribute values.
    So, if you're using Element attack attributes and want a combatant to have special weaknesses there, you'd add an Attack Attribute Start Value to the combatant. There you can define custom start values for a selected attack attribute's sub-attributes.
    More on attributes can be found in this how-to.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!