Hi,

After carrying out all instructions in tutorial 18 and testing, a 2nd player instance spawned after entering the Battle trigger, with the original instance still active. I double-checked all the settings but I couldn't get rid of one of the brown pants instances. I wasn't sure if this was intentional.

However, later on in tutorial 21, both player (brown pants) instances attacked the enemy (obviously). So, for sure this was not intentional. I followed the tutorials in every detail and double-checked the settings.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thanks!
  • You've probably used both variants when adding the player in tutorial #3 - you need to need to only use one of the, i.e. either option 1 or option 2.

When using both, the event will run twice, adding the same combatant to the player group twice :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, yes! thank you!!! I had tested with both options and then forgot to disable one of them...

Thank you very much for pointing this out!