• edited February 2021
    Hmm, I figured, that if I put a wait step after the Regenerate node, the player stays revived with full HP and the monster keeps attacking the player. Therefore I came to the conclusion, that the death animation event must end with a player Is dead set to true at its end.

Is there any way to override that behavior? Or possibly a different approach I should choose?

EDIT: Cancel death node did the trick.
    Post edited by zatokar on
  • Ah, yeah - forgot to mention the Cancel Death node to, well, cancel the death of the combatant :)

Everything solved or is still something not working for you?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Now all is working as expected, thank you. Maybe just a wonder you may ignore:
    Is there a way to implement such behavior, that when I press the revive by ad choice, it wouldn't instantly revive the player, but wait for the player to watch the ad?

I haven't tried yet to find the solution.

Thanks for the great assistance <3
  • Sure - I guess the easiest way would be via a custom node that calls your add and continues with the event after the add finished. Alternatively, you can call your custom code for the add via function nodes (e.g. Call Function node) and use a Wait node to wait for some time to let the add finish.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!