• Already downloaded the file (so you can delete it), though it'll probably take a while for the whole project import to be done, will report back once I've checked it out :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sure no worries, I got another 30 monsters yesterday from Protofactor on their 50% off sale and got them all turned into 1 entity each and put back into the Project how I want them. Luckily it should not hold me back from making further content as a dialogue won't change anything so I am not really waiting which works both ways. Thanks again, Gil. I really appreciate it.
  • Alright, found the issue - disable Real Value Count in your experience status value's display settings.

This basically prevents the level up from happening when the battle gains dialogue is used due to, well, there not being a level up at that time because ORK will count the actual exp value up to the new one, only leveling up when it passes the max value of the level.

The real value count is best used for consumable status values, e.g. your actual health dropping slowly, giving you time to heal up before it reaches the minimum/death level.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2021
    Sweet! Thank you Gil! I will do so now.

Perfect, it shows up, thank you again! :)
    Post edited by Melchiah on
  • edited March 2021
    I see... So Real Value Count would do the effect of Earthbound.. where you can take a massive hit and it slowly counts it down letting you heal like you said before you die.. awesome to know! Thanks for that.

Also, long time waiting, sorry for that, I gave you an Exceptional review on the asset store. I hope between it and my own videos on youtube of the game being made will generate some talk of what I am using perhaps in time, which I will gladly promote ORK from. Thanks again, I love this program.
    Post edited by Melchiah on
  • Exactly - while you can also use it for experience, it'll prevent the level up dialogue from appearing, as no level up happens at that time.

Thanks for the review, will check it out later :)