edited July 2014 in ORK Support
I have a Main Menu Gui Box and I want the Main Menu Title and Main Menu Text to be much, much larger than the text displayed in the Start Game, Load Game, About and Exit Game buttons.

I know how to do this via Gui Text but how do I do it via a Hud for the main menu? Through ORK2? I need that text to be much larger than the text in the Start Game etc buttons.

Also how do I get my own button backgrounds to show up for the Load Game and etc buttons? Thanks for any help.

Post edited by gamingislove on
  • The GUI Boxes (i.e. previously dialogue positions in ORK 1) has text format settings for the different parts, you can manage the size, style and other settings there. Simply change those settings in the GUI box you're using for the main menu.

Like in ORK 1, the look&feel of the boxes is handled using GUISkins - the default GUISkin is set up in Menus > Menu Settings. Every GUI box can override the default skin if needed.
    Or, if you want to display additional images when a button is selected, you can use Portraits for that. For the main menu, you can set them up directly in the different main menu buttons :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks very much. I got it. Good improvements over ORK1. : )