edited July 2014 in ORK Support
I feel a little lame asking this question but I can't get the positioning of the OK button right in my About GUI Box and I can't see the OK text.

This is for the About button in my Main Menu.

The button show up but it's a little too far right on the x and a little too far down on the y.

I have this button set up fine in my Dialogue Box and Small Dialogue Box GUI Boxes but here no matter what I tweak, I can't fix this.

Any help is appreciated.
Post edited by Catacomber on
  • If it's to far to the right, lower the X value, if it's to far down, lower the Y value :)
    You can also use negative values, like X=-50, Y=-25.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2014
    I forgot how to set up padding. : ) That was the problem with not seeing the text. Thanks very much for your help.

Also figured out that's it's not a good idea to add your ok/cancel button in the basic menu setup area as if you want to have different ok button locations in your different dialogues you wind up having two buttons showing up. : )

It's been six months since I had to set up a dialogue position a/k/a GUI Box. : ) Forgot everything I knew.
    Post edited by Catacomber on