edited July 2014 in ORK Support
Seems like if the main player is dead, items cannot be used from the inventory menu, not the battle menu, to heal the other party members or revive the player. Also when combatants are dead and a new battle starts they are statistically dead but still spawned and standing, they should just default to a death on battle start event animation. And when the battle is over, if the main player died in battle and is running around in the field, his materials color does not get set back to default so he is black. This actually cool but it would be nice to be able to set the material to a specific color so we can have the option of black or normal.
Post edited by Brianjkd on
  • Use the Alive User setting in the menu screen to change the menu's user to the first alive combatant - a dead guy can't do anything :)

Will look into the other stuff.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!