edited August 2014 in ORK Support
I really cant wait to see what GiL does with the new GUI!

but in its current state can more complex things be added to menu? like full blown options menu? (resolution,aliasing,Quality settings etc) there more but i guess just want to extend main menu mines still looks like the game tutorial lol..thanks in advance
  • There's already an option menu available, but currently the options are a bit limited (e.g. setting sound/music volumes).
    More options will follow with future updates, just hadn't had the time for that yet :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No problem my GUI is in no rush since im really waiting for unty 4.6 i was just curious because thats important for finished product and to know what computer can handle the max settings when everything is said and done

...on a side note im having trouble with my ingame HUD i followed game tutorial but i cant see my help,MP etc there are other things i want to show like a mini map, current weapon ammo(if its a gun) and maybe weapon condition most of these im sure you have built in only one im iffy about is the minimap what would you say is the best way to approach that?
  • actually unity has alot of the option menu stuff built into the engine already

e.g QualitySettings.IncreaseLevel();
    QualitySettings.antiAliasing = 0; etc

is this something the plugin system can handle? or is it better to wait till you have time to incorporate it?
  • edited August 2014
    Probably something that can be done with a plugin or just a small custom menu script - since those quality options are all available in the built game's launcher menu, I never bothered to also implement them.

There's currently no minimap available - there are plenty of other solutions out there for that. Without knowing your HUD settings I can't tell you what you've done wrong, if you've followed the game tutorials, this HUD should be displaying. Stuff like ammo (if it's an item) can be done by using text codes to display the amount of an item in inventory (the text editor offers all this options).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yea i figured a third party asset would be needed for the minimap..but yea i followed the simple HUD tutorial to the T...imma redo it from beginning and see and if it still persist ill let ya know