edited March 5 in ORK Support
Hi GiL,

I'd really need horizontal filling for loot + money and separate combatant icons with experience below that.

It should look similar like this:
https://imgur.com/a/eExUgzp

Since ORK can use only content text from GUI to display these values in 1 vertical row ONLY, I'm looking for your help in this.

I have GUI box ready, maybe I'll be able to use custom scripts to force display values in the way I want to.

Can you please let me know, what script uses ORK to display Money, Loot, Combatants with Status Value(Experience)? Maybe I can start the script within the defined UI separately and come to a better wanted display.

Thanks for help, Machal

Edit: Using ORK 2.16.0 and New UI. Are ORK future updates offering any solutions to this maybe?
Post edited by Machal on
  • One of the more recent releases (I think ORK 2.20.0 or 2.21.0) added more options to the battle end dialogues, e.g. adding HUD elements to them.

However, if you need a specialized battle end screen like that, it's probably best solved by writing a custom UI and filling it with ORK data.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 6
    Yeah, checked 2.21, there was some battle end dialogue option, which got me interested. HUD's are what I'm actually looking for.

Would I be able to add money + loot into 1 hud? Then I thought that putting vertical columns in choices, then limiting their bounds would make those items to appear horizontally. Or, making 2 horizontal columns and the first one will be big enough so that 2nd is never used.

What do you think about that option?
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Loot (money, items, etc.) and combatant infos are separate dialogues, so you can't combine them. As said previously, a setup like that in your picture (and you describe) isn't possible.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, we would really need this, is there ANY way to make this happen? Basically what needs to be done is, that Money, Items and Combatants would need separate HUD's.

PM me if needed. We are open for cooperation in this matter.
  • Please send me an email (contact@orkframework.com) with the details and I'll get to it :)
  • E-mail sent, appreciate it.