• https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C46pFveD5j09LqxVwAg6M8AN3awgIpBl/view?usp=sharing

The final version of the prototype is up! Featuring all of the final game's features, in a more or less unpolished state.

Would love to hear any suggestions or feedback as starting on the 1st I'll be working towards the Alpha.

@RifleFire
    The prototype is a glorified testing room, really won't represent the final product in too much of a meaningful way outside of how the gameplay mechanics work :)
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • Work's starting on the final version :)

Miuratale
  • edited December 2021
    Edit : Just found out these don't post to videos lol
    Gif of the new tileset and weapon attack
    https://i.gyazo.com/601eabd8360c2d4cd6249948bfe88513.mp4
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • edited October 2022
    Big overhaul in the works
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • Looks great, can't wait to see more :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2023
    Almost done with the reveal trailer, expected by the end of the month, and reaching out to publishers! Here's hoping we hear some good news.
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • Good luck, looking forward to the trailer :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2023

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2334250/Miuratale/

Wishlists would be highly appreciated :)
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • Good job :)
    Wishlisted it.
  • edited September 2023
    Spent the last 2 months finalizing level designs, struggling finding a stable day job so things have been hectic. Anyone back into making presentable improvements!

The new conversation system uses Ork to spawn a prefab that contains everything needed for a nice visual novel style conversation. A high depth camera that overlays on top of gameplay with the actor positions, and spotlights to illuminate the current actor.

Other than that this is simply calling Mecanim animations on the actors, alongside a simple script that adjusts an animation layer based on the amplitude of an audio source for basic lip syncing :D

Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • @Wrofir well done mate, congratulations!

• First dev log!
    Miuratale
  • Looking good, nice pun at the end :D
  • edited January 3

Enemy AI and attacks are being polished now, working towards a test of early,mid,late, and end game enemies and player builds.
    After that it's the dialogue system and building story/dialogue prefabs, and I can start putting together the first alpha build!

Video shows a level 2-5 enemy and I have no abilities, after all the enemies are cleaned up Ill make a combat log
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • edited January 28

Devlog 2 for combat
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale