• edited April 2016
    Woot, and editing and recompiling is also a success. Additional name and icon fields have been added and everything is all dandy here.

http://screencast.com/t/zVOI8lmAO

You are a gentlemen and a scholar, sir.
    Post edited by Firrerreo on
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • Nice.

A bit of info tidbit, I was going to add an icon field but I couldn't find a way for ORK to grab it as an actor or image. So I left it out since ORKGameEvent lets you define an initial actor anyway.

But then again, I could have added in for visual aid sake while scrolling through achievements.
  • Yeah, I'm not sure exactly if/how I'm going to use it yet, but I figured if I was going to go in and add the extra name field, might as well when I was there. I might end up doing my own menu solution to display this junk, and it'll be easy enough to grab it via script then.
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • Good afternoon!
    I finally thought about checking this out, but apparently it doesn't work with the latest 2.7.2
    When I import the files/folder I can't get the node editor to work. Everytime when I try to right click it, I get...

ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Type].Add (System.String key, System.Type value) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:404)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKNodeEditor.AddNodesToContext (UnityEditor.GenericMenu& contextMenu, System.String prefix)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKNodeEditor.ShowContextMenu (Boolean add, Boolean copy, Boolean removeCon, Boolean removeNode, Boolean sort)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKNodeEditor.NodeInteraction (ORKFramework.BaseNode node, Int32 index)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKNodeEditor.ShowNodes (ORKFramework.BaseNode start, ORKFramework.BaseNode[] nodes)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EventsTab.ShowSettings ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.EventsTab.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.EventsSection.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnGUI ()
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

Am I doing something wrong?
  • The error hints that you have two builds trying to work together. Look back at @Firrerreo's comment, he got an error due to mixing both the DLL and Source folder together. Delete the Source folder and it should work.
  • Oh, didn't see that! Thank you.
    I will try it out right now!
  • Help Please What is a namespace, and what is the name for the LynToolbox.dll

I cannot Install this Plugin until I have the bloody namespace.

Many Thanks
  • Oops.. My bad...

I assume people who reads the OP would have look at the screenshot I posted.
    DLL Name : LynToolbox
    Namespace: Achievements
  • Sorry Raiulyn I didn't mean to be rude. I think I am thick, where does the dll go in my Project's file structure, because the ORK Plugins Editor cannot find the Plugin at all.

Sorry I have never worked with Plugins before, and could not find any help files on this subject.

Cheers
  • That's alright.

Just put the dll in 'ORK Framework folder>DLL' folder, insert DLL Name and NameSpace and click load plugin. That's it.