I will create a network game with rooms which usually have less than 20 persons. And I will use photon as the server platform.I don't know if ORK will work well with photon server.
  • Are there any documents about integrating ork with photon?
  • I don't think that ORK supports multiplayer at all.
  • ORK isn't created for multiplayer, it's for single player RPGs. If you want to add multiplayer or online multiplayer to it, you'll have to do that yourself - there's no documentation about it available.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes you can do it without coding by use Photon Networking Add-Ons for Playmaker or another 3rd party Add-Ons
    referenced from this website:
    http://www.gamekakkak.com/forums/topic/playmaker-and-ork-multiplayer/
    Is it true?
  • I don't know - you'd have to ask the make of this product :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2016
    @zhouzc If you haven't bought that yet, it still hasn't been updated to be able to run with the current version of ORK, which 2.8 .. It can only work with versions up to 1.7.2 until he recompiles it all again. He said something about that a month ago.
    Post edited by j0hnbane on
    j0hnbane
    youtube.com/j0hnbane