edited November 2016 in ORK Support
I have been running into an odd issue with the grid battle project that I have been working on. I just added a "rotate to target" animation to the primary attacks used by my characters. For some reason, after adding this animation, the attack stopped doing damage.

At first I thought that the rotate event probably wasn't turning the character in the right direction, so I tried turning the 'rotate' step (the only step in the event) off. The attack still wouldn't do damage. So, I tried removing the entire animation from the attack, and that fixed the issue.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Post edited by MatrixDragon on
  • Make sure to disbale Calculation Needed in the Event Settings of your rotate battle event.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yep, that is disabled. I've been looking at this issue more and it seems to be something more complex than just the animations preventing attacks. I'll post again when I have something more solid.