Hello,
I’ve come across a annoying issue. I’m using a real time battle set up. When the battle begins the real-time battle component spawns, the starting schematics all fire up ok. When the battle ends the ending schematics fire up and work just fine, but there’s a hitch on the auto animation as the battle completes. So, if the player is moving forward the character goes back into the idle position and the auto animations don’t fire up until you stop the control and press forward again, it’s like the auto animation resets briefly at the end of battle. I’ve tested without the ending schematics and it still happens, all be it slightly quicker so it’s not the schematic.

I’ve put in a slight work around where I disable the player control, delete the finished battle component and re enable the player control, this prevents the character starting to glide over the terrain in idle position but it does still create a a noticeable animation hitch.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

• Are you using Mecanim?
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • By auto animation, you mean the auto movement animation setup from ORK's combatants?
    I'd recommend to not use those for Mecanim and use a speed parameter instead that automatically gets the movement speed from the combatant.

In Base/Control > Animations, your Mecanim setup has the Auto Parameters settings where you can set up the Horizontal Speed parameter. E.g. use that parameter in a blend tree for idle/movement animations.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, I’ll give that a try