• edited March 2015
    @jaimi
    Thanks - that was already mentioned in other threads. Looks like this is a Unity bug with docked custom editors and marked as solved by them in one of the next updates.
    So for the time being it's wait and see :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • hello.

I am developing application for iOS.
    the new application must submit to Apple with 64bit mode(IL2CPP).

but , It is problem that the phenomenon that own HUD is not displayed in the following environment occurs on only 64bit mode.
    (I was able to reproduce a phenomenon in ORK Initial Demo;).

environment is...
    Unity5.0.0.2p2 Personal/target = iOS 8.2/iPhone5S/ORK 2.4.0

Player Settings -> Other Settings
    Scripting Backend: IL2CPP/Architecture: ARM64 ——————————> Problem… HUD can't show in iPhone. however, on Unity Editor Play Mode , HUD can show…why...

Scripting Backend: Mono/Architecture: ARMv7(Setting is Read Only) ————> OK. HUD can show! but Can't release New App to Apple Store, because not 64bit app.

HUD is simple. I uploaded screenshot.
    http://imgur.com/a/DVQD5

I can send save file .asset the ORK editor,or project file.zip(but 134MB) too. Is it necessary?

In that case, license data of my ORK Asset are not read by other people or are afraid that I upload it here, is it all right?
    I can send it by an email.
  • @joeee19
    Are you using the legacy GUI or the new UI?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Will test it, but will most likely be a Unity problem.
  • edited March 2015
    This is just a note and not really a bug. When you use text codes to change the font size of text in a dialogue in the editor on iOS--and only on iOS--, you get the yellow warning in the console about dynamic fonts can only use etc, etc. I forget the exact warning message because I fixed it by taking out the text code to increase the font to 40 in the dialogue text and by just substituting a larger font--Arial 40, font size 0, normal in the gui box for the dialogue. I was just lazy using the text codes on iOS to increase the text size to 40. Again, not a bug, just a note for anyone else who might be wondering how to get rid of that yellow error message on iOS if they get it.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • edited March 2015
    BUG??

Currentl i'm setting up my character Status Developments. When i go and Edit Curve it doesn't always save, I always click Generate Curve and then confirm. The Curve window closes and my value is still at the old one. Other times when I switch from one Status Value to another and click Edit Curve on the next one it opens with the value of the Previous Curve / Status Value I edited.

Example: I Edit Curve for STR which has a starting value of 8
    if I then open VIT to edit Curve, even though it's value is at 10 it'll show 8.
    EDIT: Only on the Left side, in Start Value (Min.Level) on the right side in Level Values it has the appropriate number.

I have to sometimes click again on Curve or None then reclick Edit curve to do my changes again before it'll save. I've restarted Unity and I do not have Remember Last Section checked in the Editor Settings.

This has me worried it's not saving my progress properly.

EDIT: I can make a quick video if you need to SEE what I mean.
    Post edited by artainx on
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • edited March 2015
    Found a bug regarding Classes/Combatants > Auto Status Effects.
    Unless I'm misunderstanding their usage, I simply can't get them to work whatsoever.

I'm trying to get a Status Effect to be applied to the combatant with the conditions:

(Global?) Variable Bool = True
    Status Value = Lower than 100

But it seems that no matter what kind of Status Requirement or Variable condition I put in there, even things that should be obviously true, (HP = Higher than 0%); the Status Effect is not applied. So I think it may be broken.

That being said, it would be very useful if Variable conditions were available in Status > Status Effects > Auto Apply Settings / Auto Remove Settings. They only have Status Requirements available.

Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Kirb, I had this same issue last night with a status effect I was trying to apply. It just wouldn't work. I had to set the requirements in the status effect but through the combatants it won't apply.
  • edited March 2015
    Interesting! It is most likely a bug then. I would set the requirements through the status effect itself, but like I mentioned above, I desperately need the variable requirements as well. :(
    Post edited by Kirb on
  • I have an issue with Mecanim Animator Unity 5 with ORK not calling Horizontal Speed Parameter thats set in Mecanim Settings during first battle scene but works perfectly after the first battle.

Heres what i did:
    I am using Active Battle System with Mecanim System for Animation without use Battle box check under combatants framework. And in Base/Control framework, under Animations Settings, Mecanim Settings, I have Set Horizontal Speed checked and using Battle speed Mode Parameter for Horizontal Parameter, so when player moves to target, this parameter is being used to call the Mecanim Run Animation. I didnt add any animations for the Run Animations in Mecanim Settings, because it works fine when Battle Speed Mode Parameter is called. In the Animator Controller, I created the float Battle Speed Mode parameter and created a State that has the Run Animation. From here, I have the Idle State transition to run state set by the Battle Speed Parameter. I tested the battle scene and what happens is that the Battle Speed Mode Parameter in Animator Controller is not being called in first battle scene. However, on the next battle scene it is being called just fine and works fine. So, I can say that all the battle scenes that takes place after the first battle calls the Battle Speed Parameter when player moves to and from target just fine. However, it resets back to the original condition when moving to another scene. So, I have two issues here that may be a bug? One, Battle Speed Mode Parameter is not being called in the first battle scene, and two, when going to another scene, the condition resets back to its original which the Battle Speed Mode Parameter doesn't work in the first battle in the new scene again or back in the old scene. Is this a bug???
  • @artainx
    That's a common Unity issue when leaving a field selected. Hit enter/return after changing a value will get rid of it.

@Kirb
    Yeah, seems like the initial use of this feature (adding effects when creating the combatant and starting battles) isn't compatible with requirements, i.e. if the requirements are valid at a later time, there isn't another check :)
    Will look into a solution.

@CelesEve
    Answered in the other topic. Will probably need a test Unity project for this.
  • edited March 2015
    @gamingislove

Ahh, so those are only put into effect at spawn/battlestart, then? I misunderstood their use, then: I just figured they were a different method for auto-add/auto-remove Status Effects exclusively for classes.

Any chance of adding variable requirements to Status > Status Effects > Auto-add/Auto-remove? I figured it'd be better having it here than having to go through a global event.

Thanks for taking a look!
    Post edited by Kirb on
  • @GiL
    Thank you sir, always helpful!