edited February 2014 in ORK Support
Hi,

Trying to set up my own player with weapon. I followed the Tutorial but it uses the Brown pants as a example.

The sword is not show up in the battle.
I attached the equipment viewer to the Player but where do you attach the weapon?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by gamingislove on

• The Equipment Viewer will handle displaying the weapon for you, based on the settings you made in it's inspector.

The viewer will handle one Equipment Part and display the equipment that's currently equipped on it (on the combatant it's attached to). The equipment needs a Viewer Prefab set up in it's settings - else the equipment viewer has nothing do display.

You can learn more on equipments and equipment viewers in this how-to. And this game tutorial shows a practical use of them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, that worked. I got the Weapon showing in the battle.
    I also used the method of Pausing the game to reposition it too. Works like a charm.