Since I've managed to finish the new product (Makinom), I've also updated the forum design :)

There's a bunch of new categories and some categories have been moved - announcements, showcase and general discussion are no longer related only to ORK Framework.
Also, the feature request thread has been moved to the ORK support forum.

Let me know if you run into any errors!
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I like the clean look. What a surprise to come here and find a wonderful new product.
  • edited June 2015
    I love the new forum look. Clean, clear and pretty!

bug?: The Online Now box does not show who is online.
    Post edited by artainx on
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • edited June 2015
    It's very clean and nice, although I was pretty fond of the old compact view: it requires much less scrolling to look at stuff; and it can be a little confusing where posts/topics start and end now.
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • I like it, i am just missing some drawings in the upper part. :D

Of course, i was devoted to first one, but i do like this too!

Just one question, could it be possible to add a quote/multi-quote function? ^^
  • edited June 2015
    Had to update the forum software, some of the old plugins wheren't working, but was able to fix the Who's Online thing now, should be working like before now.
    Kaemalux said: Just one question, could it be possible to add a quote/multi-quote function? ^^
    I've added a new quote plugin, just mark the text you want to quote and a small quote button should appear beside your cursor to quote that text :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2015
    Who's Online is working. : ) Not sure how I feel about the red backgrounds. : ) My eyes are so worn out from working with Unity. That does wake them up. : ) But it wakes them up maybe a little too much. : )

I do miss the cute banner at the top of the ORK Framework for here. I think that adds something enticing. I don't think that would be too hard to adjust given the nice graphics of your tutorials.

Looking forward to following the Isometric Shooter tutorial. : )

Yes, I like shooters. : )
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Thanks for quote function! :-)
  • Kaemalux said: Thanks for quote function! :-)
    So the Quote function works. : )