Tied with my previous topic i want to make a battle scene similar to FF were i can give specific item with the enemy and when i give the item.. the victory event will be call out

here is a example VIDEO
  • Even if an "end immediately battle" event could be nice for battle, a simple set 0 for HP of enemy group should do the job. :)
  • Have you tried using the leave battle step and having enemy just leave that way? No idea if that works, but it looks like it could be useful to you.

But yeah, as @Kaemalux says, I would probably just manipulate his HP and set it to 0 so that his victory loot and everything works correctly.

I'd also give your little enemy a special variable like, gaveItem, which gets set to true when you 'kill' him politely by giving him what he wants.

Then make your enemy a custom death event that has two different animations - one animation that makes him all frolicky and happy instead of dead, and one that's just dead dead. Then based on that variable, check to see which animation to play so he doesn't keel over after you give him his present.

My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • Ok i got it working thanks both of you :)
  • Seems like an End Battle event step could be useful, I'll put it on the list :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!