Hi!

I noticed you can't select sprites from spritesheet when you are setting icons in ORK (i.e. for abilities), even when you are using advanced settings... Is it possible to achieve this somehow? Usually i imported every single icon already sliced, but i would prefer using single spritesheets. Any way to do it?

Thanks. :)
  • No, currently only supports textures, not sprites.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okey no problems. :)

Just for information, is it an Ork "issue" or Unity-related?
  • Well, the legacy GUI doesn't support sprites, and having animated sprites in the new UI is also kind of a nuisance, so I haven't yet implemented it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Perfectly understandable, i just wanted to know where the issue was. And honestly, importing already sliced sheets in not such a troble, so i wasn't asking anything, just curiosity. :D