edited September 2015 in ORK Support
1.) I set a custom bonus on ''defense attribute'' to a weapon i set it to -200 so the enemy can absorb my attack
the problem is when i set to -200 the MP cost off my abilities have a +- sign.. (e.g fire cost 20MP when i set the attribute to -200, the fire now cost +-20 MP and when i use it on field, the MP wont reduce
( or maybe it adds,i dunno because my MP was always full :D )

2.) How to properly setup the equipment ability?
Whenever i set it to spend or uses,nothing happened except for ''auto'' where when your experience points met the required amount,the skill appeared on the magic list..how does the spend and uses work ?
Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • 1) Usually you don't use attack/defence attributes for use costs. That's why you'd set the defence attributes to be ignored in the use cost status changes in the game tutorials.

2) Spend requires the player to actively spend experience points on the ability. This can be done in ability menu screens, either using the Level Up default action setting or a sub menu with a level up button.
    Uses will add one point per using the ability, e.g. 100 learn points would mean 100 uses to learn the ability.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok i got it working now

how do i make a notification or a warning that ask the player if he really wants to level up that spell
  • Currently not available.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!