edited January 2016 in ORK Support
With the update my cursor combatant HUD only shows the first time you mouse over it, if you move the cursor away and then back over them nothing happens. Went back to 2.6.1 and it works ok.

I have another bug with preview stats, it does not seem to take into account status effect bonuses to a status value when using the preview stat on my equip change screen, so sometimes the preview value is confusing and not correct when changing equipment. ie. I have a hp buff which boosts my max hp by about 2k, so in total its 5k(3k without the hp buff).
Here:
When I go into the equip screen, if I go to add a hp booster which gives me +15k max hp, the preview value for max hp shows 18k, but when I equip it I'm actually at 20k.
:

Then if I go to unequip it it says my max hp will drop to 3k, but when its removed it goes to 5k(not taking into account the boost from the status effect hp buff) Also note that the preview for the mana in the screenshot is correct(no mana buff)

I noticed this by chance when playing my game and with a full equipment set and bunch of buffs, the preview value was way off when changing gear and very often shows a negative when the value actually went up. So I hope this can be looked into.
None of these bugs are big priority, but I am at the phase of stomping out bugs before a public test period. I have fixed all the game breakers, just some minor touch ups like these two. Thanks for reading!
Post edited by matzart on
  • Yep, the cursor over for combatant HUDs is broken - will be fixed in the next update.

As for the preview, the previewed equipment's status effects are not in the preview values, only the status value bonuses of the equipment itself.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Gotcha, I look forward to the update!

I see, guess ill have to play around with my design, no big deal the stats are accurate which is most important. Thanks!