Is it possible to show the overall records of the game?
for example how many enemies you've defeated, how many items you've picked up, total play time and more?

If so, how does one go about it?
Because I would like to have the player do certain things (ex. open a certain number of treasures) to unlock "a title".

This for example
  • Short version: Turn on Statistic settings then output to a Menu screen.

Long version: Statistic settings comes with predefined options like Total battles, Wins, Losses, etc. And you have to create custom Statistics through events for treasures and such. Then create a Menu screen with descriptions and whatever to match your example pic. As for unlocking a 'title', I'm not sure but I think you could overlay it with another GUI Box to show trophies beside them.
  • Aahhh thank you! I found in the game settings.
    I'll be doing that then.

For the titles... I use armors and equipment parts for the time being.
    I'll create the unlocking feature also through the event system.

Thanks again!

• Alternatively to using the built-in statistics (+custom statistics), you can create a completely custom system by using game variables and the event system.

For easy use, you can set up game events as global events, e.g. each game event handles one of your statistics and increases it by 1, if a certain value is reached (e.g. 100 kills) you can add a title (e.g. as equipment) to the player. Now you'd only need to call this global event in other events whenever you want to increase the statistic (e.g. in your enemy combatants death events).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!