Greetings,

It's been several years since I set up ORK. For some reason, when the party is victorious, only the main player combatant performs the victory animation. The mecanim is the same for all three party members. All other animations during combat are working just fine. Which leads me to believe the victory animation must be set somewhere in ORK that I am no longer remembering? I don't know where to look. :)

Thanks!
  • edited January 2017
    The victory animation type is defined in the animation type settings. If the player wins, all allied combatants participating in battle (i.e. group members and other combatants that aren't an enemy of the player) will play their animation assigned to that animation type.

If the player is playing the animation but the other members aren't I'd check their animation setup (ORK and Unity), as ORK is clearly firing the animation :)
    Since you're using Mecanim, there's no guarantee that the victory animation will be played, as that depends on your setup and the state of the animator.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2017
    Thanks. I checked everything you listed and all of the group combatants are running the same Mecanim controller. So, could that be problem? All using the same one? Or is there not enough of a wait between each party member running the victory animation? I know I've had issues where a 0.5 second wait is needed for some animations to run. I just don't see a place to add a wait node in the simpleVictory event since it doesn't seem to call the animation there.

EDIT: It appears that maybe the animations are going all at once but I'm only seeing the player on screen? And maybe when the collect rewards menu comes up, everything is pauses animation wise. Anyway, digging deeper into my victory event :)

Final EDIT: I found I did have a Play Animation even for my Victory animation and was able to adjust the setting as needed. Thanks! Good to go :)
    Post edited by Squeaker on