edited March 2017 in ORK Support
Greetings,

I just updated ORK to 2.10.0. Also, as a side note, for some reason the Unity Asset store is not allowing me to update to 2.10.0a. :) I'm running Unity 5.5.1f1.

Anyway, the real issue I'm having is my camera is loading upside down. Literally :). The ground is at the top of the screen and sky below. Everything else is appears to be working just fine. I'm using a version of John Stair's MMO Controller that I've used for several years now with ORK without issue. At first I thought maybe Unity had made some changes but everything works fine outside of ORK.

I noticed in the update notes that there are camera related changes but I wasn't sure if there was a more global change or default setting added that I am unfamiliar with?

Anyway, any guidance would be most helpful. I'll keep looking and will post here if I find a solution.

EDIT: The camera in the scene view is 'right side up'. The game view is note. Just thought I'd mention that.

EDIT-01: So the issue seems to be with the Effect (Pro only I think) Fast Bloom. Granted, this is an older bloom effect and I can update to Bloom Optimized which works just fine. But it poses the question: Why? :) But, there is a catch with using Bloom Optimized in that I have to have Vignetting on the camera as well. So I have no idea :D. Very strange!

Note that the Fast Bloom effect does not cause the camera issue outside of an ORK loaded scene. I thought I'd post my findings in the event someone else is having an issue and to see if anyone knows why? :)

Thanks!
Post edited by Squeaker on
  • 2.10.0a still has the 2.10.0 version number in ORK - a is just added for Unity to allow me to reupload it :)

Since you're using a custom camera control, that's pretty much out of ORK's hands - all ORK does is enable and disable the control (if set up as a custom control in ORK). Might be that something related to this causes the issue.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2017
    Yeah, I understand the custom camera functionality taking control out of ORK's hands. And I do have 4 Custom Controls for Blocking events and such. The odd thing to me is I never had this issue until the new version. Again, I'm not blaming ORK, just wondering if there is something new to cause a conflict? :)

EDIT: Thank you clarifying the version numbers :)
    Post edited by Squeaker on
  • I don't think that any of the camera related updates would influence this, as they're only used when that particular feature is used ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, I understand what you're saying. It's just one of those odd things that don't make very much sense :)