Hello, I just completed the tutorial #50, and I have a character following the player around, but when we change scenes, he is no longer there. He does appear in battles, but not the scene.
How can I spawn him into new scenes with the player?

I am also having a problem where he is not following the player until quite a bit of distance collects between them, but when he catches up, he comes in close enough to where I want him. Despite messing with the range settings, I don't seem to be able to fix this... Please help!
  • Enable Spawn Group in Game > Game Settings > Player/Group Settings to have the group members spawn and follow the player.

That's handled by the combatant's move AI Group Settings, the Follow Range determines the distance needed to follow the player - what's your setup here?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you! That first answer fixed my problem and led me to a better understanding of the system to fix the second system!

Can I also ask- I have replaced brownpants prefab with an imported model. The model spawns too small, so I have upped the scale in the prefab, but he still spawns in the original size. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
  • edited March 2020
    Check if your spawn points have Use Scale enabled and disable it if that's the case.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!