For some reason I am unable to find that node, I go "Add" then "Battle" then "Combatants" but there is no "Spawn Battle Combatants". Am I blind? Or is it not there for some reason.
  • Which ORK version are you using?

The node has been renamded to Spawn Battle Combatants in ORK 2.31.0 - previously it was named Spawn Combatants, which was a bit confusing due to the also existing Spawn Combatant node (which spawns a combatant at a position, not battle related, e.g. for custom combatant spawners).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Turns out I accidentally clicked "New Battle End Event" instead of "New Battle Start Event" and the node to spawn combatants doesn't even show up for the battle end event!
  • Some nodes are only available for certain event types, so if you're looking for a node and it's not available, it might be due to using the wrong event type :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!